We are based in the National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition, Japan. We carry out bioinformatics and computational biology research into drug discovery and development (with special emphasis on early-stage target discovery and toxicity prediction). Our research involves both the analysis of real-life experimental data and the development of novel computational techniques, aiming to establish systems approaches to drug discovery.
- Project Leader Kenji Mizugushi’s paper has been published in Future Science OA.(2016.12)
- Dr.Yayoi Natsume will present her work at Meeting of the Japanese Vaccine Adjuvant Research Consortium.(2017.1.23-24)
- Project Leader. Kenji Mizuguchi will present his work at International conference held in Bangladesh.(2017.1.20-23)
- Dr. Mari Itoh will presents our work at CBI. (2016.10)
- Project leader Kenji Mizuguchi and Dr.Yuko Tsuchiya’s paper has been published in Mol Biol Cell. (2016.8.31)
- Dr. Yoichi Murakami’s papar has been publised in Journal of Structural and Functional Genomics.
Takashima S., Oka Y., Fujiki F., Morimoto S., Nakajima H., Nakae Y., Nakata J., Nishida S., Hosen N., Tatsumi N., Mizuguchi K., Hashimoto N., Oji Y., Tsuboi A., Kumanogoh A., Sugiyama H.
Syndecan-4 as a biomarker to predict clinical outcome for glioblastoma multiforme treated with WT1 peptide vaccine.
Future Science OA, December 2016 ,Vol. 2, No. 4
see more details here.
January 23rd, 13:20-17:30 , January 24th, 9:30-17:00
Senri Life Sicence Center
Presentation Title: “Development of Adjuvvant Database and comprehensive informatics analysis”
See more details here
International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biostatistics for Agriculture, Health and Environment”
January 20-23, 2017
Department of Statistics, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
presentation title: “Computational systems approaches to drug discovery and development”
see more details here