We are based in the National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition, Japan. We carry out bioinformatics and computational biology research into drug discovery and development (with special emphasis on early-stage target discovery and toxicity prediction). Our research involves both the analysis of real-life experimental data and the development of novel computational techniques, aiming to establish systems approaches to drug discovery.
- Dr. Mari Ito will give a lecture and participate panel discussion at Forum on Information Technology 2019.
- Project leader, Kenji Mizuguchi will present a seminar at Education Center on Computational Science and Engineering (2019-12-18).
- Sub-project leader, Chioko Nagao will present a seminar at Education Center on Computational Science and Engineering (2019-10-02).
- Reiko Watanabe, Hitoshi Kawashima, Jonguk Park and Yayoi Natsume-Kitatani presented their work at ISMB/ECCB 2019. (22/07/2019 – 24/07/2019)
- Dr. Jonguk Park presented his work at seminar.(2019.7.9)
- Dr. Yayoi Natsume-Kitatani will present her work at IUTOX2019.(2019.7.16)
See more details here (web page).