We are based in the National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition, Japan. We carry out bioinformatics and computational biology research into drug discovery and development (with special emphasis on early-stage target discovery and toxicity prediction). Our research involves both the analysis of real-life experimental data and the development of novel computational techniques, aiming to establish systems approaches to drug discovery.
- Project leader,Kenji Mizuguchi ‘s paper has been published in TRENDS IN THE SCIENCES (2017.7)
- Project leader,Kenji Mizuguchi ‘s paper has been published in Current Opinion in Structural Biology (2017.6)
- Dr. Shandar Ahmad and project leader,Kenji Mizuguchi ‘s paper has been publised in Scientific Reports (2017.6)
- Dr. Yuko Tsuchiya will present her work at the 17th Annual Meeting of the Protein Science Society of Japan(2017.6. 20）
- Dr.Yayoi Natsume will present her work at OpenTox Asia 2017(2017.5.17-18)
- Our new papar has been published in Current Opinion in Structural Biology.
”Database development and computational modelling in early-stage drug discovery”
TRENDS IN THE SCIENCES, 2017 Jul 1, 22(7):62-65
Andrabi M., Hutchins AP., Miranda-Saavedra D., Kono H., Nussinov R., Mizuguchi K., Ahmad S.
Predicting conformational ensembles and genome-wide transcription factor binding sites from DNA sequences.
Sci. Rep., 2017 Jun 22, 7(1): 4071
see more details here.